Carpet cleaning is a very important thing to do for the carpet. As carpet is one of the most beautiful or pricey things in the home which a person buys. It gives us comfort, warmth, and a premium look to our home and also makes our home look brighter. If you also have invested lots of money, just to buy your favorite, loving or desirable carpet, then, you must want it to last long. If we talk about the lifespan of a carpet, then, it is around 10-15 years, if taken care of properly. Our expert team provides Carpet Cleaning in Botany.
So, in this article, we will discuss carpet cleaning and its process.
Carpet cleaning and its process
- Pre-Inspection: When we talk about carpet cleaning and its process, the first thing the expert prefers to do is pre-inspection. They will come to your house, according to your given time. They will also do an inspection of your carpet. So, they will mark out the places where your carpet has tough stains and then and there, they will give an evaluated health result of your carpet. And, if you have any concerns or doubts regarding carpet cleaning and its process, then, they will clear it out.
- Commercial Pre-Vacuum: The second step of carpet cleaning and its process includes commercial pre-vacuum. In which professionals vacuum your carpet thoroughly to remove all dry soil from the carpet.
- Furniture Moving: Professionals will move your furniture for carpet cleaning. And if any of them get damaged then, they will recover it for you as professional carpet cleaning has their insurance policy too.
- Pre-Spray: After they clean your carpet, then spray a preconditioning agent to emulsify the remaining soil.
- Pre-Spot: The professionals pre-treat the affected areas.
- Pre-Grooming: There are some changes that till now in the process, some soil is remaining on the carpet. So, to loosen them, they use a rotary brush.
- Soil Extraction And Rinse: The professionals will now start thorough cleaning with their professional methods or equipment. The chemicals used during carpet cleaning and its process are non-harmful, so neither does it cause any harm to anyone nor does it leave any residue behind.
- Neutralizer: As in carpet cleaning and its process, they mostly use alkaline solutions. So, to balance the chemicals they also use an acidic neutralizer.
- Post Spot: After cleaning, if any stains or spots remain up on your carpet. Then, professionals treat those stains specially.
- Post Groom: The professionals then groom the carpet again to stand the pile of the carpet and dry it faster in the right position.
- Speed Dry: Professionals have many types of equipment, to dry the carpet faster they use their high-velocity air movers.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: The service does not end yet from the side of professionals, they will again come to your house to examine the carpet or to ensure that with their service, you are totally satisfied.
So, the above steps are part of the Professional Carpet Cleaning. We hope that all your doubts have been cleared about carpet cleaning and its process, after reading this article.